T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it possible to just use a NeoSol as a NeoTex for dual CMYK just by flushing the inks and inserting the cartridges and a new head?

Just curious if there are any specific differences for the NeoSol in terms of software / firmware that might not let it use the NeoRip for t shirts?

Cheers!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I never tried it, but here is one response in a previous thread. I don't think there any RIP issues.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it possible to just use a NeoSol as a NeoTex for dual CMYK just by flushing the inks and inserting the cartridges and a new head?

Just curious if there are any specific differences for the NeoSol in terms of software / firmware that might not let it use the NeoRip for t shirts?

Cheers!
I'm 99% sure that it's exactly the same printer.
But it might have different ink lines (silicone vs plastic)
And I'm almost sure that if you'll change ink lines and dumpers, and flush or change printhead - it will work as NeoTex.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi all,

Cheers!
Everything that the ink goes thru needs to be change

1 - 4 of 4 Posts