T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to NBM trade show in Philadelphia and took some art work from a friend with me to test out the different printers.
We tested 3 printers and were blown away at the difference across the board. Time to print, detial in the image, quality and setup times.
Here is a pic of t-shirts printed by Neoflex, Bother & Anajet, see for yourself and be amazed, I know I was.
Can you pick out which printer did which shirt?

I'm so glad I bought a Neoflex and became part of an awesome family. Thanks Neoflex!

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
The Brother guys really need to understand what a saturation button can do. The colours look weak.

Are you really saying that the Neo printed faster than the Brother? From the start of the pre-treatment to a fully cured print?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Did they print in high res or production? The difference is amazing.
We looked at Kornit and Neoflex, and even on a cartoon image, the Neoflex was miles ahead using production.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I know a lot of the issues with DTG printers is speed. The Neoflex may have a slower actual print rate than other models, but because it is set up like an assembly line, and not a regular printer, you can be heat pressing, pre-treating, and setting up new platens while the job prints, as opposed to pre-treat, press, print one, press, then set up another job and another shirt. Eliminating that process really makes up the difference in actual print speed.
Besides, are we sacrificing quality for speed? That is what you need to consider when talking about the speed of printing aspect. I have found that people are willing to wait, as well as pay more if what they get is a high quality product.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Close.

Neo Brother
Anajet

Anajet's demo tech had a hard time with the image, they couldn't (or didn't want to bother to) make it larger.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Anajet alway print darks to dark.

Quality if speed. I mean most of us our1 or 2 man operations. So how fast canyou actually move. I know when imdoing 50 DTG an hour I'm in zone mode,

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Bring your own Art work to the shows and choose Right Machine cannot be a second wisest move. Best way to choose right equipment. We encourage this to researchers over and over but cannot understand well who does not doing this simple comparison.
Check minimum 3 shirts printing time as a production not just one shirts and Printhead moves on one shirt.
Cheers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts