Sorry for this frustrating situation - DTG can test ones self control
So, on ink in lines, an initial fill would probably be best after a major flush to system - do you know
how to do this?
As for "Load Paper Suction" - during a print you should not have to move printer to front in
order to print 2nd (colour) layer - the printer electronics will do this for you to get correct alignment.
If you say prints white layer find then waits at rear position - something is wrong with communications
to printer control board. This can be several things but I want you to try this first to verify what is
1) Turn everything on (power -> start button-> printer/base ready)
2) Unlock head and move to center - transport should say "Printing"
3) Inside printer, left side you will see paper wheel axle/shaft - rotate this by hand and verify printer
moves as you turn shaft. Rotate shaft to move printer away from front towards rear a couple of inches.
4) Now, move head ALL THE WAY to right - to stop - and hold for exactly 2 seconds (say out loud one, 1000, two, 1000)
then let go of head
5) printer should move by itself to front.
6) Now repeat 2) and 3) but this time move head all the way to right and HOLD for 3 seconds (say out loud, one, 1000, two,1000, three,1000) then let go of head
7) printer should move all way to rear and show "Load Paper Suction"
Let me know where/if it fails to do any of the above. This is an easy fix once we know what is wrong.
Usually it is the DB15 cable that plugs in rear of printer/base.