T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

can anyone help?

my neoflex printer just keeps saying on display screen that i need to reload paper but cant access the menu on printer as display messege of reload paper will not go away.

its hopefully something simple please advise...

many thanks
frank

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: help

thank you.

i jave just spoken to john very helpful but im affraid still doing the same thing so i think its time to call the tigers..

frank

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is it possible to share with the group how you fixed it, as it's a problem we've had on occasion. It comes and goes as it pleases, and we haven't found a fix for it.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
7:30 PM here. You can call TIGERS now if consider urgent. Chaucer 267-250-0205
Best luck. Or tomorrow Skype or some sort video will be great!
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the reload paper issue was sorted by a sort of master reset.

1st by moving the print head into roughly half way down bed then
unplugging the the main power lead to bed and wait 5 min then plug back in and then it showed the printer as ready then he went through the ppk check and align check, turn of machine then power back up as normal then everything was cool...

and i am sure that the whole team know there stuff just spoke to leo and he was amazing...

many thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello i am have the same problem, i have just change the motherboard due to a prior issue and have just received reload paper error each start. i know there is a way to fix this please i have a dead for tomorrow any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi ya,

yeah these machines can be a pain at first but the more you have and use the better now mine is running perfect everyday, best thing to do is call the tigers they run me the settings for the neoflex and sorted..... Chaucer 267-250-0205

hope this helps.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Can anyone list the instructions on what to do if this happens? I'll have to do this tomorrow most likely and don't know if Ill be able to reach a TIGER on saturday.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Jason sent me this list when I had this problem... First put the printer in standby mode then go to printer setup and make sure:

Platen Gap
- Page Line <OFF>
- Interface
- Code Page
- Paper Margin
- PPR Size Check <OFF>
- PPR Align Check <OFF>
- Time Out
- Cutter Adj
- Refresh Margin
- Sheet Size CK <OFF>
- Auto NZL CK <OFF>
- Auto Cleaning <OFF>
- Quiet Cut
- Init Settings

·
Registered
6 Posts
To get to the Printer Setup Menu as it will not allow you to do that with the RELOAD PAPER on the menu, this is how:
- When it shows Non-Genuine Ink Cartridges, hit NO
- then it will show that you need to use genuine ink cartridges
- from that screen you can hit the MENU button and it will take you to the printer setup menu where you can follow the other instructions above to get rid of RELOAD PAPER prompt

Took me 3 hours to figure that out! Go well!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I must believe that people still have this issue one in awhile.
I have followed the above procedure 5 times and it does not take.
Everytime I go back the printer setup all the changed setting have gone back to the default and my changes were ignored.
Anyone have a clue what I am doing wrong. As usual problems pop up on friday evening...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts