T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

Time for a rant....

I have had a NeoFlex for around 4 years, it’s had its problems over the years, replaced full set of Dampers at least 3 times, Print Head twice, drive belt, and the 15 cable that connects the base to the printer, Capping Station Assembly, stripped and rebuild the printer many times, hours if not days spent getting the printer to work.

Although there have been many other issues, in the past, TECH SUPPORT has always been excellent. I have over the years always had problems with the detection of the waste tank and ink cartridges, the chip will break contact and the printer will report SET INK CART and NO MAT TANK....

The worst thing is that it will do this half way through the print, the print will then stop, the printer will return back to the home position and then continue from where the graphics were interrupted, screwing up all 3 shirts.

Today I called for support and was told that I was out of warranty....
When I bought the printer I was told that there was 2 years parts and labor and that tech support was free for the lifetime of the product, as long as I was the original purchaser.

Anyway.... with that being said, over the years I have collected a bunch documents that I would like to share with you.... for educational purposes, as I believe that every product ever sold will have issues and problems....BUT its the shared knowledge that makes us better.

So here are the documents and programs that I have.
The NeoRip software will require you have your own serial number and dongle to install.

Here is the link for the documents.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/emlbgcgfnafkc64/NeoFlex - EPSON 4880 Pro.rar?dl=0

The documents are attended for qualified technicians, Please use at your own risk, I take no responsibility.

-=St0neD=-

Just noticed the file size is 1 GB, wow. I will leave it as it is for now, if anyone is having problems getting the files leave a reply and i will see what i can do about splitting the file. You will also need WinRar extract files and you may also need Daemon tools to mount images. Links below, Both apps have a free version.

Get it here:
WinRar
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Daemon tools
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/downloads

BTW........Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a great new year.

UPDATE:... Would be great if i could get a few reply's to validate the content, for other users. a simple thanks would be supper :)

Here is an image of the doc's in the download

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi

Not one reply to validate the content.... don't even know if the link worked.
It has been taken down for now.

-=St0neD=-

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry I missed it. I have a different 4880 epson (flexijet) but im sure most would be applicable. I'll check back and see if you post it up again.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
You might also like… these funny fitness quotes or inspirational yoga sayings. Famous Health Quotes. Here’s a selection of health quotes from famous thinkers and wellness experts…

1 - 8 of 8 Posts