T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so we have over 42 hours of printing to get done by the end of the day Friday, and I keep dropping a channel...
called All American and Leo said its probably a damper, however they cant get me a replacement till Thursday if I overnight it.
I live in GA... Cant afford to wait till Thursday and still get everything done. anyone know where I can get spare dampers? I googled them and found a few sources, but they are all closed! any help would be appreciated.
also, if it's not the damper, (please let it be the dampers) what next... I am freaking out about the hundreds of shirts sitting around not getting printed and the potential Sh*t storm from my customers!

· Registered
364 Posts
Hey Adam, I might have a idea or two. I also have a solution if the color does drop out again, you can save the shirt you are printing on.

Its kind of late now I doubt you are still printing but call me first thing in the morning and we'll go over a few things.

Also after this I would order a few extra dampers and keep them in stock, just in case.

· Registered
1,594 Posts
so we have over 42 hours of printing to get done by the end of the day Friday, and I keep dropping a channel...
...also, if it's not the damper, (please let it be the dampers) what next...
Let us know if the new dampers resolve this issue! I have gotten a few scattered reports of similar issues from Neoflex owners, and my guys have been trying to get to the bottom of it as well (it even happened to us frequently for a week or two, but it may have been worked out; I need to check with my production manager at the shop).

At first I thought it might be a data issue, since the machine would be printing perfectly and then it would simply lose a channel;we switched to a shorter USB cable (and bypassed the internal cable) and that seemed to help, but didn't fully eliminate the issue. After that, there was some serious maintenance performed to ensure that everything was running at peak performance - this may have resolved the issue, but again I would need to consult my production manager.

Keep us posted when you try those new dampers!

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so the printer sat overnight, we came in the next morning and did a clean then nozzle check... perfect! print 20 shirts... still perfect, 8pm that night dropped some pins, f-2 clean, and they are back... no problems since then. as a matter of fact the printer is putting out some of the best prints we have done as of yet! so I now have extra dampers. we shall see what happens
the dampers came from Jerid Hill down in Fl at BelQuette.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.