T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Made a post in the Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing forum but it does not appear to be very active. I can take it down if needed.

I recently purchased a print shop that has a neoflex 2 in it. I was told on purchasing that the print head was bad and needed replaced. To verify this I went to turn it on and do a test print and the upper half (I guess it would be called the printer portion) doesn't turn on. Everything is plugged in correctly as far as I can see. There is little to no information on the neoflex 2 online so I was wondering if anyone on here would have any idea what the problem was.

Any documentation for the neoflex 2 would be great as well.

I can provide pictures of anything needed.

Thanks

I understand that I might be a "bit" late with my reply :), but what you describe does not sound like a bad printhead. It sounds more like bad connectors or bad powersupply/motherboard.
It is hard to find any technical info about the Neoflex 2 printers online, but you can find info about Epson Stylus Pro 3880.
And this is the printer on which Neoflex 2 is based.
Everything is exactly the same besides the metal box that on top of the printer (minus the paper feeding rollers that were removed).
I hope this information helps.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts