T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im writing a informative speech on making a shirt. Im supposed to find two sources that are credible for my speech. Where can i find any kind of information on vinyl. Anything relating to history or current stuff. Anything with any kind of information relating to vinyl will be good. PLEASE HELP! :)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Im writing a informative speech on making a shirt. Im supposed to find two sources that are credible for my speech. Where can i find any kind of information on vinyl. Anything relating to history or current stuff. Anything with any kind of information relating to vinyl will be good. PLEASE HELP! :)
Other good sources would be the companies that produce or distribute the heat applied vinyl materials for T-Shirts.

Those companies would be: Stahls'/GroupeStahl, Siser North America and Specialty Materials. Other industry contacts would be Mel Meibers of the Great Garment Graphics company and Josh Ellsworth of Imprintables Warehouse (also a member here).

One other thing you may enjoy is watching the history of the Stahls' company:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxUfYbxqp18

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Just going to the vinyl section of this forum will also give you a ton of information on vinyl. Maybe not history, but just about everything else.

I wanted to learn more about vinyl recently, and went to that section. If part of your research includes using vinyl to make the tshirt, you will find a ton of info just going over there and hanging around. YOu can't help but learn it just by being in the current threads.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts