T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
The first thing that popped into my mind was split pea soup! It's not so much your color choices I don't like but their hue. I did a quick example pic of what I think would look good using Red Green and gold. Just my opinion hope it helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dan, I will go in and try to change them.By the way what type of shows have you done if any? I think I have seen your brand before,I had a resturant in overbrook park but I have been to alot of outdoor vending events throughout the tri-state.Thanks again:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
I agree. The color changes are better. The tee site navigates well. On the jewelry site, I selected Cross Charm Necklace & Earrings - Silver. On the cart screen, the price, quantity & total do not display however I do see I do see quantity and total in the right margin.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I want you to be successful!

Strong colors are great if you're trying to get attention. But then people will need to look beyond these colors to see your wonderful merchandise.

My advice is to tint the colors back to no more than 70% of the original color (or desaturate the colors a bit). Red in general is 30% stronger than any other color. When I look away from my monitor I see the ghost image of the red from your website. This color is competing with your merchandise. In other words, I saw the colors but I failed to see your stuff clearly because the colors hurt my eyes.

I love jewelry, I want you to succeed! I want you to kick butt! So go and kick some sales butt! :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would say use gradients like some of the examples posted above. make a nice transition maybe from a dark red to a lighter red.. make it stand out a bit, also maybe add a shadoe behind each product.

·
Registered
348 Posts
who did you use to get your storefront started?

Hi guys, this is dealing with my jewelry site.If you know anything about me I Love the colors red gold and green so that being said please help me with suggestion for this site. The yellow I know know can be hard on the eyes,but I still want to incorporate it into the site.
www.impeccablepieces.bigcartel.com

Please be gentle!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys,Thanks for the comments I have someone who is going to do some work on the site to the colors and maybe give it a better layout. I have went to some of the stores and some of them are excellent. I thank you again

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Toni. The imperial army site design complements the products on sale there. The impeccable pieces sites design however, detracts focus away from the actual products. With jewellery it is the pieces themselves that need to be the focus of attention.

Hope this helps.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts