T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a web designer. I have a wordpress website setup, but I really don't like the look of the site. I have hosting through hostgator. I need a professional looking wordpress site, also can the advancedtshirt.com designer be installed on my site. Please pm ASAP.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Alright lets start with the basics of this request, the wordpress theme. Dude, this depends entirely on your budget for custom themes and what sort of coding you would need to basically surface mod a blog into a business website. So without knowing any details ... SURE! Entirely do-able!

Now onto the second part. are you talking about advancedtshirts.com - Opentshirts ??

If you want that, it's not compatible with wordpress, unless you install wordpress secondary to your openshirts CMS or vice versa, but they wouldn't talk to each other and would need to be coded seperately. Besides, if you have openshirts, you no longer need wordpress since it has a custom website component already on it unless you REALLY want a blog in there. but that content management system seems pretty much like a customink.com clone (if you buy the $50 upload your own art module) ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.