T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am looking at screen printing starter kits for a small clothing company I am starting up, looking to the future it seems like self printing may be the way to go. I do have several questions:

First, would one advise me to purchase a kit, as opposed to individual products?

I can spend up to $1300, would like to stay closer to $1000.

With my minimal research I came across the following kit from Silk Screening Supplies.com,

Semi-Pro Complete Screen Printing Setup

I would love some feedback on what others have done and any thoughts that people might be able to share.

A little about the business, just myself printing, looking for fairly basic equipment with the ability to expand. Volume 100-200 shirts per run. I need everything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
At the beginning of this year, my brother and I came into the T-shirt world. We went with the ryonet startup package as well but we got the next step up than the one you are talking about...I would say it depends on where you are located...we didnt have any "problems" with Ryonet but, we are in Myrtle Beach, SC, and Ryonet is in Washington, so shipping time became an issue. we did a lot of research before we took the leap. Don't just settle for the price listed! they will negotiate the price to SELL it to you, and they will reduce the shipping cost if you make that an issue... Ryonet has been good to us, I like them, they are just too far away! hope this helps... Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts