T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for someone that can screen print a painting on a tee-shirt. It has alot of colors and tones. Most local screen printers can only do basic logos. Does any have any advise or direction for me?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am looking for someone that can screen print a painting on a tee-shirt. It has alot of colors and tones. Most local screen printers can only do basic logos. Does any have any advise or direction for me?
I hope this helps. You are looking to do 4-color process work.You will need to do a little footwork to find someone who is good at it.Ask to see their original art work and samples of the finished print.Also this can be a little expensive if your just planing to do short runs.I am only experience in direct to garmet screenprinting,so there might be other acceptable methods that might work for you.DTG for example.Are you a artist that sells at shows?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not selling at shows yet. I am in the process of compiling a 10 piece project to begin selling and doing some shows. I want to run somewhere between 75 and 150 shirts to begin. Because I am a new company I would like to keep my cost relatively low therefore the retail prices of the shirts will be afforable.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am looking for whatever looks the best and cost the least. I do not want the pic to look like a iron-print. I would like them to look like the prints that are on guy harveys tee's

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Re: need to find a good screenprinter near Kalamazoo, MI

I am looking for someone that can screen print a painting on a tee-shirt. It has alot of colors and tones. Most local screen printers can only do basic logos.
I personally endorse the quality and integrity of Impression Magazine writer Greg Kitson in Decatur, IN.

MIND'S EYE GRAPHICS
GREGORY F. KITSON
1019 Commerce Drive
DECATUR IN 46733
260-724-2050
Minds Eye Graphics : 888.942.9518

Call Sandy at Michigan supplier One Stop in Grand Rapids and ask her who she recommends.

ONE STOP
2686 Northridge Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
616/784-0404

Reactions: kscottunderwater

·
Registered
302 Posts

Hi Richard! Are you talking about Minds Eye's seps?I have always used Serichrome Seps.One Stops always been a good resource.Oh and out of the Box,Nice site.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts

Are you talking about Minds Eye's seps?

I have always used Serichrome Seps.

One Stops always been a good resource.
"kscottunderwater" is looking for a printer near Kalamazoo, MI, that can screen print a full color painting on a tee-shirt.

I don't think they want separations.

I know Greg Kitson can handle anything kscottunderwater can paint.

I know Sandy at One Stop knows the local Michigan printers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts