T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
if you want their own website you could do a basic wordpress with woocommerce pretty quick
choose the default theme (storefront) input your info and upload the product photos with a little description and adjust colors....

you can usually add a new subdomain for free under your current website (with its own particular domain name)
or simply get a cheap shared hosting (last one i paid ~$7/year + domain name for $12)

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Is there a template type website, plug n play so I can start selling tees today??
Woocommerce, opencart, or prestashop will do the job, but some technical knowledge is needed to make them look decent.
If you don't have the knowledge, you can either learn or pay somebody to set it up for you.
It's not too expensive and can be done in a day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woocommerce, opencart, or prestashop will do the job, but some technical knowledge is needed to make them look decent.
If you don't have the knowledge, you can either learn or pay somebody to set it up for you.
It's not too expensive and can be done in a day.
Do you have your own site? I would think by now that there would be a Tee Shirt Template site, I'm surprised there isn't. I have "0" time right now. Used to know web building but not anymore...too much CRS, plus I am in the middle of moving my retail print shop to a new location, my husband has serious health issues and impending surgery. My life is insane. Would love to find a site I could pay to "copy" and just add this one new design to start off.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Do you have your own site?
I have many, and some used to be opencart based.
I have my own web framework now... More secure and easier to manage.

Would love to find a site I could pay to "copy" and just add this one new design to start off.
Here is a list of opencart templates under the category fashion.
Installation of opencart and the template can be done in less than an hour.
Then you have to replace the texts and images, and you are ready to go. That's the time consuming part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts