T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was wondering if there are local vendors or online vendors in Southern California. I custom design shirts, therefore I need good quality t-shirts that are tagless. (Since I will screenprint our brand on there)

I'm looking for something in smaller bulk, since this a side business I'm trying to start up.
I am looking for 100% cotton t-shirts for males and females(for females, I'm looking for the fitted tees). The t-shirts can be made in the US or overseas like India, or China.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Does it have to be a Southern California vendor or just a vendor that ships to Southern California.

You can get shirts from AlternativeApparel, AmericanApparel, Jerico Sportswear or a few other places. Even Hanes has a "tagless" tee.

·
Registered
8 Posts
From what I recall, the Hanes Tagless shirt still has the Hanes logo on it. I was also searching for a shirt that was 'logoless' rather than 'tagless'. Hanes markets this tee not as a shirt with no logo, but rather as a shirt with no tag for people who are annoyed by 'scratchy' tags. I am 90% sure that this is the case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts