T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,511 Posts
Try finding a Sheet Metal Fabricator. All they have to do is see the dimentions of your machine, bend a piece of sheet metal to fit, and cut out some wholes for the tennis balls. Under the top layer about half the width of the balls you can screw in another plate so the balls don't fall through.

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Paul, Thanks for the suggestion but I might not have explained to well what I needed. I'm just going to use a drink carrier from Wendy's to hold the tennis balls in the T-Jet 2. I have heard of other people doing this. I am just looking for a template to use in Photoshop or EZ Artist so that all I have to do is drop pictures in. I know it is the lazy way out but I am terribly busy this week. Thanks again.

· Registered
6,511 Posts
Sorry Jim. Didn't know that. Sounds awesome.

How about making some round shapes with the shape tool in different layers. Then you can move them around separately. Space them out and print a few companies on paper.

Might take a few passes until you get them right. At least you can move the tennis balls around four times to save money after you printed on paper first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.