T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all. I just posted my brief intro in the introduction thread, but am needing some steps on a couple of things.

#1. Pretreatment on darks: After many unsucessful attempts, I think I have this down. I found a post on here saying to use 50/50 mix, don't spray too heavily and press at 325 for 10 seconds with parchment paper and 5 seconds w/o paper. I have not attempted this yet. (I don't go back to work til Monday). Is this method working for most everyone?

#2 Pretreatment on 50/50's: I did a search but did not find a conclusive answer. Can someone give me step by step instructions for the pretreatment on 50/50's?

#3 We have RipPro software. When doing underbases, should we have the white layer set on medium or heavy density and the white channel on what %?

Thanks all! I've only been reading here for a week and have found tremendous info already. Our training basically stunk on this machine and we ruined over 50 shirts already on the pretreatment because we were told to press on 340 for 30 seconds. Every single design washed out. LOL

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Denizer, do a search at the top of the page using key words, all the answers are there. I just can remember all of them.
John
search DTG.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts