T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hi Teresa :)

I was trying to find the one I have online. I think I got it at sams club. Its a rolling cabinet with a butcher block top and cabinets below which are stainless steel. Its a pretty good size, I think it is 34w x 28d. The depth was my problem finding one that works, as the machines are usually deeper then the depth of most carts. I think the one I bought is made by seville cabinets. Its really nice, although I think I am going to replace it because with it having wheels, and I have mine in a room with carpet, it makes the cart shake a bit from not being so steady on the carpet. Not alot but enough to bug me hehe :) I will probably get a regular work table without the wheels. Although if its going on a surface that doesnt have plush carpet, I would definately look at the seville cabinets, they are nice and really heavy duty.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
I bought a small 4 leg kitchen table at a rummage sale for $10 that I used with my old t-jet. I guess it depends on how fancy you want to get.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got these tables as stands for my Tjets and they are absolutely perfect:
Ikea table - this is shown with the wheels but I got it without the wheels which you can see in the drop down menu. It does not look like it in the photo but it is VERY solid and the height is very adjustable. I have the height set at just 28" which is great for the tjet I find and makes it very easy to load, unload, do maintenence etc...
I used to hate Ikea's furniture as everything I previously got form them fell apart....but these are really well built, have steel frames and legs, are the perfect size for the tjet (or anajet) and you can get them with the best set of legs to meet your needs, with or without wheels.
I got the Aframe legs with no wheels. They are great as each leg is adjustable by itself so if your floor is uneven its very easy to level it and you can add wheels if you want to roll it around.
Assembly is easy as it all together except for you putting the legs on.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
BobbieLee....if the carpet still bugs you a bit....try putting the cart on a sheet of plywood..that will stablize the cart...It worked for me for another cart that i had my cutter on for a while

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Yea I thought of doing that or just taking the wheels off :) It really is a nice cabinet for the price.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
They do make a narrower one so you have to make sure it is the deeper cabinet. The one I posted is the deeper one.

Reactions: martinwoods

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Bobbie
I am looking at the deeper one but then they have another website and it says everything word for word except the measurement is off by a couple of inches, I searched their site and looked at all they had so it has to be the same table. Still waiting on a reply. (guess they aren't as fast as the forums) lol :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Go to your local hardware store and build one. Thats what I did and it cost me approx. $50 and it is very sturdy and has shelves and wheels.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Go to your local hardware store and build one. Thats what I did and it cost me approx. $50 and it is very sturdy and has shelves and wheels.
Park, do you mind showing us a picture or two of your stand and let us know more specifics on your stand? I always like see what others come up with. Thanks.

Mark

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, my name is Albert. I have the stands for dtg machine like anajet, i-dot, and others.. based on epson 4880. I made them very carefully with best materilas called bacalit. Stands are storng and heavy. They are very useful when you print on smal materials. I have stands 6" x 6", 12" x 12", and 15" x 7". Price for the complet of 3 stands is 300$ + shippment. for pictures send me request on [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts