T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for the past two weeks for some reasonably priced sport performance shirts. I own a fitness and sports performance company and many of my clients want to get t-shirts. Since I'm just now getting started I don't want to order huge quantities and hold onto inventory. So, my thought was to find a basic t-shirt style for the guys, and two for the ladies (s/s t-shirt and racerback tank) and then take orders.

I've had a hard time finding sports performance tanks in the racerback style. Does anyone have any ideas or sources to get some wholesale that are good quality? And then I need the same for the s/s and men's t-shirt.

The men's seems to be a lot easier, but I'm just not loving anything that I've seen for the women.

I've tried Vapor and didn't like their line at all from what I saw online. I went to Expert Performance T and saw a s/s that may work, but didn't like the tank.

Please help!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, Have you tried Logos Fashion Service? They can make almost any style at no or little minimums. Ask for their catalogs because they have many styles you can chose from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts