T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok people need some HELP swf/b t1501 full size The color change will only go towards lower needle # when it hits #1 it try's to go past it, if you are on #1 and tell it to go to #3 it turns the wrong way any help i'm at a total loss :cautious:
new cables
new potentiometer
new saop control panel (I/O board was out)
just dont know where to go from here:unsure:
oh it sews beautifully if you manually put it on the needle
馃馃馃馃馃馃馃馃馃someone can help

Registered
Ok people need some HELP swf/b t1501 full size The color change will only go towards lower needle # when it hits #1 it try's to go past it, if you are on #1 and tell it to go to #3 it turns the wrong way any help i'm at a total loss :cautious:
new cables
new potentiometer
new saop control panel (I/O board was out)
just dont know where to go from here:unsure:
oh it sews beautifully if you manually put it on the needle
馃馃馃馃馃馃馃馃馃someone can help
Were you on needle 1 when the potentiometer was changed? Trying to remember, think there is a certain voltage or position reading it needs to be set on when installed. Does the needle indicated on the screen match where it actually is? Might need to disengage from shaft, rotate so that correct needle is on screen, and re-tighten?

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are some things I found.
yes i have changed potintiometer and sensor but it still will not color change to a bigger needle # say 1 to 10 it trys to turn to conter clock wise at all times

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
video of what its doing

Registered
Silk crepe fabric is very lightweight and smooth, but retains its luxurious hand and drape. The fabric is composed of filament fibres such as silk, polyester, or nylon. Charmeuse satin is another type of fabric that is both lightweight and has the same traditional features of satin (shiny front and dull back). Plain weave fabrics, such as chiffon, georgette, organza, and batiste, are also a great option for a wedding dress en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeper_(brand)

Administrator
splathead i think i got videos fixed 馃う鈥嶁檪锔
No, they still show private.

Change video privacy settings
  1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
  2. From the left menu, select Content.
  3. Point to the video you'd like to update. To see your live uploads, select the Live tab.
  4. Click the down arrow under "Visibility" and choose Public, Private, or Unlisted.
  5. Save

1 - 11 of 11 Posts