T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting into designing racing T-shirts and a few different things racing related. I love the look of Race car illustrations, but don't have $75 to spend on each individual car / angle that i need. I am pretty experienced with Illustrator, but I would love to find a course or videos explaining the process of creating these high quality illustrations. I'm willing to pay for something that will give me the knowledge to do what I am wanting, but I've searched for hours trying to find something and have found nothing. I have the same issue with racing shirt graphics. I'd like to see the process of creating racing shirt graphics and learn the tips and tricks of the art. I'll include a link to the Illustrations that I am talking about. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!! Asphalt Racing Archives | School of Racing Graphics

·
Registered
307 Posts
It looks like they vectorized a photo using the pen tool in illustrator. This video helps explain it:
it takes a long time (for me anyways) but after enough practice and an artistic eye can produce some awesome effects.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts