T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I am thinking of supplying this small retail store with some of my shirts with designs on them. I left them some samples of every design(random size shirt). We have a greed on them paying me when they sell the shirts, so I am supplying them for free. They are asking me to stock them with every size so that if customers go there, they will have their size.

I need some info on what I should do. Like what kind of contract I should make them sign and what kind of pricing I should give them.

The shirts are printed by me, and some come from 2 colors in the front, 1 on the back(screen printed) to 4 colors in the front, 4 colors in the back. Should I give them a price on all the shirts as even, or should I charge them more on shirts that take a little more to do?

Help me guys!

· Premium Member
13,203 Posts
It's up to you what you charge, but I'd recommend an average standard price. If you search the forums for "consignment" you'll find some past threads with more information about what you're planning.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.