T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Re: What should i do next?

Hi nolawi,

First let me apologize if I am asking this question in the wrong forum. I am also just starting out with my niche market and would like some help. I have an online store that sells t-shirts to the hispanic market and would like to know where is the best marketing venue? I currently have not had any sales at all online, the only sales we have managed are thru friends, family and flee markets. If you can check out my site and give me any feedback, be it good or bad.

Thank's in Advance.
mionda
http://www.mi-onda.com

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I moved this post out of the "what do I do next" topic since it was veering off the original topic that was posted there.

I have an online store that sells t-shirts to the hispanic market and would like to know where is the best marketing venue?
Are you hispanic?

The reason why I ask is because the answer to your question could be right in front of you.

If you are a part of your target market, then you have it a bit easier than most. You can think like your customer, because you are your customer in some ways.

When trying to figure out where to market and advertise, just think about where your target market shops, eats, reads, blogs, searches, watches, gathers, socializes, drives, etc and you'll find the perfect places to market your products.

If you are trying to sell online, maybe you could look for sites that are heavily visited by the hispanic market. What blogs do they read, what online newspapers/portals do they visit, what online newsletters do they receive, what search terms do they use, etc...that's where you should start.

:welcome:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have gotten started on some of those like going to the flee market and getting a both. I guess the work I have ahead of me is researching where they going online. I appreciate your advice, by the way this is a great site.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hello,

In my local area of Texas, there are car shows that are a big draw for the hispanic community. One "Low-Rider" show that is a major show for vendors geared toward the young hispanic market. If you have these in your area, you may want to check them out.

A very nice, clean site you have.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
282 Posts
yea if you live in South Texas or SoCal then it should be relatively easy to find ways to get your product in front of your target market.

out of curiosity, how satisfied are you with volusion? I checked them out recently but would like to hear what an actual customer has to say about their service.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
In my local area of Texas, there are car shows that are a big draw for the hispanic community. One "Low-Rider" show that is a major show for vendors geared toward the young hispanic market. If you have these in your area, you may want to check them out.

I totally agree!!! I do car shows almost every weekend and also live in H-TOWN. Lowrider events, hip hop events, hydraulic events, custom classic and truck events are super places to market to the hispanic crew.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea if you live in South Texas or SoCal then it should be relatively easy to find ways to get your product in front of your target market.

RAHchills said:
out of curiosity, how satisfied are you with volusion? I checked them out recently but would like to hear what an actual customer has to say about their service.
My experience with them so far has been very positive. If you have to file a technical support issue they are very fast to respond and I have never had any down time with them so far. Compared with the other e-commerce sites they have the best rates for the products they offer.

·
Registered
282 Posts
mionda said:
My experience with them so far has been very positive. If you have to file a technical support issue they are very fast to respond and I have never had any down time with them so far. Compared with the other e-commerce sites they have the best rates for the products they offer.
thanks for the insight. your page looks great.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well in short I feel the design really takes apart from actually selling the t-shirts almost as if you were selling the design to the site and not the shirt we only see 2 shirts yet tons of design. Looks stylish overall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts