T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 2401 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here know a good place to get t-shirts from here in the Philippines?

Everyone's saying Divisoria but I'm still a student and I really do not have the time to spend a whole day there searching :(

Help please..Hope to hear from you guys soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was in Divisoria this summer, and there is a street where all the t-shirt wholesalers are. To save you some time. I found a brand called "Softex" who had, from what I found, the best of what any of the stores in Divisoria had to offer.

The street is right next to that famous market/mall thats know for having all the bootleg stuff. Ask anyone there even the squatters or security people know where the blank t-shirt stores are

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Uyyy, thanks for the mentions, ROQ. Nag meet na kami ni Sir Dim sa store. Next month, I might have more white blank stocks, hopefully to compete with Divisoria prices. With apologies to everybody, Id like to mention that we also sell Laser and Inkjet transfer papers from Forever Germany. We also carry some screenprinting supplies from JJ Virgo.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Uyyy, thanks for the mentions, ROQ. Nag meet na kami ni Sir Dim sa store. Next month, I might have more white blank stocks, hopefully to compete with Divisoria prices. With apologies to everybody, Id like to mention that we also sell Laser and Inkjet transfer papers from Forever Germany. We also carry some screenprinting supplies from JJ Virgo.
ok yan para dyan nalang bibibli nag brother ko,mas mahirap kasi sa divisoria matao...wla ba discount ang forum member? hehehe

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was in Divisoria this summer, and there is a street where all the t-shirt wholesalers are. To save you some time. I found a brand called "Softex" who had, from what I found, the best of what any of the stores in Divisoria had to offer.

The street is right next to that famous market/mall thats know for having all the bootleg stuff. Ask anyone there even the squatters or security people know where the blank t-shirt stores are
Magandang araw/gabi mga kabayan!:) bago lang po dito sa forums. i just wanna ask where exactly in divisoria can i find stores who sell good quality blank shirts? may street name po ba? nadehydrate na po kasi ako sa kaka-ikot from tutuban mall hangang sa 168:p kaso di po ako makahanap ng quality na gusto ko. karaniwan "blue corner"... okay naman sya kaso po di ko masyado gusto yung fit.

@sir Brian: kumusta po yung fit ng "softex"? price po? di pa po kasi ako nakakakita nun. will appreciate any leads sir. maraming salamat po!

your "tukayo with the Y",

BRYAN

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hi ang pagkaka alam ko malapit sa santo cristo st. yun, mag tanong kyo sa mga sidewalk bendor tanungin nyo kung saan ang bagsakan ng mga tela sa tabi noon,hnd sa tutuban mall malayo pa yun going to santo cristo. Pero karamihan talaga ng blank t-shirt is blue corner. Medyo matagal narin akong hnd nagagawi sa divorsia almost 4yrs na. Miss ko na divisoria at raon...hehehe

·
Registered
46 Posts
imho, mas mura sa baclaran. pero same din mga tatak ng blanks, softex, blue corner, lifeline.

less hassle pag punta na lang kayo kina sir byron. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
nice dami din pala pinoy dito..... sir saan sa farmers cubao shop nyo... im from angeles city... paki pm na lang for some details... nagstart pa lang po ako.... wala pa gaano alam...

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
nice dami din pala pinoy dito..... sir saan sa farmers cubao shop nyo... im from angeles city... paki pm na lang for some details... nagstart pa lang po ako.... wala pa gaano alam...
Welcome to the forums, Bam. I tried sending you a PM but for some reason, I can't get through. Anyway, just check out the site on my signature.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hi byron,
Kamusta? I have question about laser transfer. Nkabili ako ng xerox phase 6130 ano suggestion mo about laser transfer paper. Did you try duracotton mug? or any mug transfer?My brother uses sublimation on mug he said its good but me i want to try this laser process.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Hi byron,
Kamusta? I have question about laser transfer. Nkabili ako ng xerox phase 6130 ano suggestion mo about laser transfer paper. Did you try duracotton mug? or any mug transfer?My brother uses sublimation on mug he said its good but me i want to try this laser process.
A Xerox Phaser? From my limited knowledge, it's a non-fuser-oil printer, so maybe you have to try the techniprint and the "mugs 'N more" paper both from Neenah. The Laser1 Opaque should be no problem, as well as the other opaques. In general, the cheaper (& thinner) oil-based-printer transfers will not work on that printer (I think). Check out this list from prodistributors: Heat Transfer Papers For Color Laser Copiers, Laser Printers, Inkjet Printers and More.

1 - 20 of 2401 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.