T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All Lightning Fast clothing comes from the suppliers certified organic by the Soil Association. Some of the mission includes preventing pollution of water tables, improving and maintaining biodiversity, preventing fatal pesticide poisoning of farmers.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Raj. First problem is that your site is taking way too long to load up. In that context, the site name of Lightning Fast, was never more inappropriate. You need to reduce that initialise time quite considerably. People just won't wait.

Your site layout is certainly very different, but your biggest limitation is going to be your lack of products. There was only the tattoo design that looked like it had any time spent on the design. The other four designs are rather bland if I'm being brutally honest with you.

Not sure whether your sites purpose is to raise funds, or to sell tees. The charitable contribution is admirable in itself, but at £30 for an unassuming design, I think you're really going to struggle to get reasonable sales volumes.

Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Raj, not trying to beat a dead horse here, but the site loads slow. Lightening Fast should not load slow. How have sales been? I like the mission you have. I have similar buying policies for the product I print on. My customers appreciate it. Good luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Raj,

The load time was semi-quick for me, could be faster. Other than that: GREAT site.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm curious, did you need to obtain permission from Continental to use those images of their models on your site? I've seen other people do that too, and I always wondered how they were able to do it. It's pretty common to see the relatively recognizable pics from the American Apparel site, sometimes with faces obscured or heads cropped. You can still tell where the images came from, though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thank you for the review. The Web site is based on flash. Hence, it has an average load time :)
For what you have going on within the flash you're right.

Did you do the actionscript programming for the flash or did you contract a freelancer? I'm a flasher (lol - no not that kind of flasher :D) but wouldn't consider myself a programmer, I've updated my site but do not have the ordering option like yours does, it takes a while to load too because I have all my images within the flash and not loaded with separate clips.

Once again great site!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would like to get some of your valuable feedbacks and suggestions on the Web site Lightning Fast. Regards Raj
I'm on a fast connection and it took too long to load. personally I hate flash sites and usually don't wait for them before I click away. Maybe have the first page be less graphic heavy so it will load faster?? The only other negative is how the site remained grayed out when viewing other pages on the site...that was distracting. Other than that, great job, interesting content to grab and keep surfers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts