T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I have read many blogs and watched numerous videos and there seems a range of pads and brushus people use to get those trick little devils to sit themeselves down where you want them to in the template.
I know "tooth brushes" probably are not the top recommendations out there :) But what are they, what has experience tought you?

PLease help a non nimble fingered novice out with your wisdon...

Oliver

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Hi All!

I have read many blogs and watched numerous videos and there seems a range of pads and brushus people use to get those trick little devils to sit themeselves down where you want them to in the template.
I know "tooth brushes" probably are not the top recommendations out there :) But what are they, what has experience tought you?

PLease help a non nimble fingered novice out with your wisdon...

Oliver
I have always liked the edge trimming paint brushes you get at the home improvement stores,, they have a nice plush bottom so when you do a nice circular motion it pushes the stones in and pops them right side up.
Walmart, home depot, menards and others carry them

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Whoops i wanted to give you a pic of what to look for, i have found them in blue, red, yellow and green, the color doesnt matter but make sure and change the pad when the fibers get worn a bit,, you need those lil critters to push the stones in and flip them properly.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoops i wanted to give you a pic of what to look for, i have found them in blue, red, yellow and green, the color doesnt matter but make sure and change the pad when the fibers get worn a bit,, you need those lil critters to push the stones in and flip them properly.

Thank You for the great tip, I will look for one and remember to use in circular motion!

Much appreciated Sand Jo

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Sandy,
Where you are located can you buy just one or do yo have to buy the package? I misplaced one of my brushes, and got screen ink on the other one and I went in to buy another one. The Lowes and Home Depot near me does not sell them by themselves anymore, you have to buy the package that has a bunch of other pieces that you will never use in it. Just wanted to know if this is happening elsewhere?

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Will do, I will venture out later today and see if they have them.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Sandy,
Where you are located can you buy just one or do yo have to buy the package? I misplaced one of my brushes, and got screen ink on the other one and I went in to buy another one. The Lowes and Home Depot near me does not sell them by themselves anymore, you have to buy the package that has a bunch of other pieces that you will never use in it. Just wanted to know if this is happening elsewhere?
Yes, I still see them for sale individually at our Home Depot... at least they were there a few weeks ago. If you can't find them at Wal-Mart, you can order them on-line at this link:
Trim & Touch Up Pad - 01520C at The Home Depot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts