T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to outsource some pen printing and looking for info.

What kind of pricing per pen is about right? I have checked a few places and it seems most want a large minimum order of 500 but price out at under $.30/ea while a place like Vista Print has no minimum but are priced out starting at $4.00/ea. Vista Print advertises 4 colors while most others start with only one color.

I would like to speak with someone that doesn't have minimums and start a relationship, preferably in or near Michigan so I don't have to send clients elsewhere.

Thanks!

· Registered
2,007 Posts
We are in MI but what kind of quantities are you talking about. There are pens in every price range from $0.30 ea for 500 (as you said) to $200 for one. You aren't going to get 25 or 50 pens for $0.30 ea. The profitable economics of the job just aren't there.

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are in MI but what kind of quantities are you talking about. There are pens in every price range from $0.30 ea for 500 (as you said) to $200 for one. You aren't going to get 25 or 50 pens for $0.30 ea. The profitable economics of the job just aren't there.
The 2 clients right now are looking for around 50 each. I figured we wouldn't find that kind of price with smaller orders.

So if we wanted to go with 50 value click style with one color what would we be looking at?

Something like this Writing | Pens | Value Click Pen (Item No. 8550) from only 15¢ ready to be imprinted by 4imprint Promotional Products

Feel free to PM the info if you would like too, thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.