T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a USCutter MH-871 and used it over the weekend. After adjusting the pressure and getting used to the SignCut software, everything is working fine. The only problem I am having is locating a supplier of "paper backing" so that I can protect the vinyl transfers after cutting if I don't use them right away.

Where can I get this and is there a different name for the backing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.