T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for a company specializing in organic cotton tees and non-toxic/eco-friendly silk screening. one-stop shop is best, i think. but maybe not? i've checked out splendor designs and t.s. designs.

anyone dealing with this? are there any others i'm missing?

thanks!

veggie

·
Registered
16 Posts
i concentrate on silk screen sublimation paper heat transfer prints - using UK dye inks [non toxic; european tex approved] - operating out of shanghai china
all sports, casuals, jerseys. YOU CREATE, I PRODUCE. ONE STOP
small - to large orders capacity.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! we need 100% organic cotton tees. do you offer these?

i'm in new york city (right now i'm in michigan until mid-september), but the folks i'm working with on this are in canada. montreal, i think, but i'm not sure. i'm setting up my own company, so i'm looking for stuff for myself and for them.

my company doesn't have to have organic cotton right now. can i get an estimate?

- 100 white 100% cotton tees with printing in two locations.
- 100 black 100% cotton tees with printing in two locations.

how long would it take for the shirts to be ready? how long for shipping? how is the quality? how much for shipping? can i order samples? what other colors do you offer?

thanks!

veggie

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
vegbyrd said:
i'm looking for a company specializing in organic cotton tees and non-toxic/eco-friendly silk screening. one-stop shop is best, i think. but maybe not? i've checked out splendor designs and t.s. designs.

anyone dealing with this? are there any others i'm missing?

thanks!

veggie
Contact Baryshnikov, yes the famous Dancer.
His activerwear brand of Organic cottons set the standard a few years back, perhaps they can give you some good leads and info about it.

He did mostly t-shirts, tanks, draw cord pants and shorts. Not Cheap. $$$$ :D

HERE IS THE LABEL (no i'm not a label collector...lol)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, t-bot and mandy!

t-bot,

i had no idea. okay! i'll look for the famous dancer and star of "sex and the city."

mandy,

well, the 100% organic cotton tees are a MUST for the folks i'm working with.

for my company, i would still need more info and estimates, if possible. you can give me an estimate for blends, if you like. i want 100% cotton (pre-shrunk), but i'm open to exploring blends if the quality is good.

veggie

·
Registered
118 Posts
Contact Baryshnikov, yes the famous Dancer.
His activerwear brand of Organic cottons set the standard a few years back, perhaps they can give you some good leads and info about it.

He did mostly t-shirts, tanks, draw cord pants and shorts. Not Cheap. $$$$ :D

HERE IS THE LABEL (no i'm not a label collector...lol)

Yes, more and more people are going to want to "go green". Target stores are even going to quit selling vinyl items.

Vinyl is so toxic.

check it out at wikipedia

·
Registered
118 Posts
thanks! we need 100% organic cotton tees. do you offer these?

i'm in new york city (right now i'm in michigan until mid-september), but the folks i'm working with on this are in canada. montreal, i think, but i'm not sure. i'm setting up my own company, so i'm looking for stuff for myself and for them.

my company doesn't have to have organic cotton right now. can i get an estimate?

- 100 white 100% cotton tees with printing in two locations.
- 100 black 100% cotton tees with printing in two locations.

how long would it take for the shirts to be ready? how long for shipping? how is the quality? how much for shipping? can i order samples? what other colors do you offer?

thanks!

veggie
More and more USA companies are going organic...even the cheaper tees.
You can google for them.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, t-bot and alida. the company i was doing the research for last year decided not to do t-shirts at all. however, i know someone else who is looking into organic tees and non-toxic printing, so this info is still helpful.

i hope to do some organic/non-toxic tees soon, but i have to make some money first.

veggie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts