T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Read Only
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,
I have been a long time viewer of these forums and this is my first post as a member after 8 months!

I've recently decided to step up my production of t-shirts and promo work. I need to get a new supplier as my previous 'supplier' was the business that I worked for a few hours a week, where I would pick-up any reusable scraps and take home.

Could anyone recommend any suppliers of vinyl here in Oz?

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Cheers
Karl

· Registered
211 Posts
Hi Karl

I found Magic Image Transfer in Victoria really helpful and very knowledgeable. I am going out to Qualsigns here in Perth on Friday to look at their vinyl and I am about to offer to run a vinyl buying co-op which you may be interested in.

Kim

· Read Only
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Karl

I found Magic Image Transfer in Victoria really helpful and very knowledgeable. I am going out to Qualsigns here in Perth on Friday to look at their vinyl and I am about to offer to run a vinyl buying co-op which you may be interested in.

Kim
Thanks Kim! Please let me know when u run the 'co-op'.. and I assume by co-op u mean group buy?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.