T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a technician that can come and work on our T-Jet to get it up and running. I am at my wits end of trying to get this thing going and need some help. Does anyone know anyone in or around the Bowling Green, KY area? We could possibly do Nashville, TN if we need to. We really need to get this this going.
Can any epson technician work on it? Or does it need to be a T-Jet or DTG tech??

Thank you!!
Ashley

· Registered
2,135 Posts
I have to agree with Billy, if you don't want to try to repair it yourself as Pat (Carla?) offered, then Equipment Zone would be your best bet, and yes you really do need a technician well versed in DTG machines not just a Epson Tech.

On the other side as Pat (FatKat) said we here in the forum would be glad to try to help you figure it out.:)

Hope this helps.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you guys! Yeah, I have messed with it for a while now and then I get busy doing other projects. We are to the point were it would be beneficial to have someone who knows what they are doing to come in.

The problem with it is, it wont print what so ever. It will PULL ink in the capping station but if you try to do a nozzle check, it wont put a single drop of ink down. I have cleaned the hoses, replaced dampers, replaced the print head, cleaned the ink cartridges, put a bypass fuse on there, checked all the ribbons (they are good), and cussed this thing up and down, and taken it apart and put it back together and still not a drop of ink will come out... I went back and rechecked fuses and they are still all good. The guy I have been talking to said it is probably something electrical. But I know nothing about that type of stuff to where I could fix it easily. Thats where I need a human in the flesh to help me. =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.