T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)Hey everyone, looking for organic tees for kids but staying away from the beige. Continental Clothing has some great colors for kids but the CC USA website only sells them in beige. Apparently I can't order from abroad. Has anyone else had this problem with them or have any other supplier I can order from? Have some cool designs but may have to specially dye the beige ones, which would suck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in the US but was told I can't order from Continental Clothing outside the US. CC Usa only has the organics for kids in beige only.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Is there a reason I can't place an order with Continental in the UK?

Hi there, I looked into your situation. Unfortunately due to "customs issues" our UK company cannot ship into the US market. Continental Clothings' ranges do differ across geographic territories. There are reasons for this, that I won't bore you with :rolleyes:. The only work-around would be for you to order NC1 Girls Fitted Tee and NC10 Boy's Jersey Tee - these are not the 100% organic ones, however they are all available in colors other than Ecru (beige).

Hope that helps clarify.:)
Best!
Simon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the reply. What's the reason CC USA doesn't make all the toddler/kids in organic like in the UK? CC hac such nicely designed stuff, that's why I want to stay with this company. The beige is so boring and if you saw my designs you'd see why I would want the colors. The basis of our company is to provide beautiful, colorful designs but on organic material. We are staying away from the typical organic shirt with the organic message.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the reply. What's the reason CC USA doesn't make all the toddler/kids in organic like in the UK? CC hac such nicely designed stuff, that's why I want to stay with this company. The beige is so boring and if you saw my designs you'd see why I would want the colors. The basis of our company is to provide beautiful, colorful designs but on organic material. We are staying away from the typical organic shirt with the organic message.
Hey, no problem. As i understand it, there just isn't the demand for 100% organic children's apparel in the US right now. This will no doubt change in the future. I'm sure everyone is noticing the massive increase in 'green' advertising on television and media from companies like IBM etc. The general public is still not exposed enough to organic apparel in the US, in comparison to Europe, where it has become a natural progression, and people generally in Europe act on these issues a little more. For whatever reason. Anyway, sorry we cannot get you the color selecion..yet. It will happen though, I just don't have a date yet. At least you are way ahead in what you are doing. It is the only way forward. At some point, the fact that a Tee shirt is 'organic' will be transparent, and normal, one hopes! ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Simon, thanks for your help, you have to keep me posted as to the status of these shirts. Like I said, really like Continental styles so i'll stick with them for now, just have to dye them for now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts