T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, but I've been lurking a while and can't find what I need.

I want to print a small number (max 50) each of some designs I have, but I've had no luck yet finding any suitable printers. One guy I contacted can do it at W7000 (almost $7) a shirt, but only on white or grey shirts. For W9000 (almost $9) I can get other coloured shirts.

If I go through a Chinese company I would have to order 1000 shirts at about $4 each (max 5 different designs).

I would like to print as cheaply as possible because I don't know whether the shirts will sell. I want to have a trial run and see if any stores will take my stock and see if it sells (probably on consignment).

Any info or advice will be appreciated. Thanks

· Registered
9,864 Posts

· Registered
9,864 Posts
LOL @ BroJames. Regular North Korean citizens do not have access to the internet. You will probably never meet a North Korean in your life.. (Outside of NK)
I know the situation in the North is real bad but don't really know how bad. But I think it is pretty easy to meet a NK outside NK. Just bring a boat close to their sea border and they'll probably give you hell of a chase even if you're still in international waters. From there, you'll probably be spending a good part of the year being interrogated by more NKs :D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.