T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been appliqueing tees in my shop for 2 years now and have been buying the infant and toddler tees locally at retail, mainly WalMart because of the thickness and quality of the tees, as well as the true-to-size quality. They are now discontinued and I didn't stock up in time for Spring and Summer, and am sick of running around trying to find them. I have been using Rabbit Skins as back ups but the sizing is HORRIBLE!! The quality is terrible, (scratchy, stiff), the cut is ridiculous - wide as can be and WAY too short. I have had complaint after complaint. Precious Cargo tees have a strange neckhole that my clients don't like. HELP!!! I need 12 and 18 month tees and don't know who to go to next. I just discovered Gildan Ultra for 2T and up, which I LOVE, but am stuck on 12 and 18 months. Any suggestions with EXPERIENCE would be awesome...something you have actually used, and how the sizing runs would be great! THANKS!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Try monag.com.....they carry a good ring spun interlock
in those sizes. Also, Rabbit Skins does carry a nice shirt called "Softy."....much better than the regular Rabbit Skins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts