T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site about 4 hours ago and I am addicted!!! So many questions are being answred and I am learning so much. I just learned last week that I had to take my tags off and replace them with my own label! Today prior to finding this site I was looking for companies that make heat transfer labels. here is my problem: 1000 is the minimum order I am getting a white background and black writing that would work perfect for white and black shirts. The problem is if i want 2 put a size on my label i have 2 order 1000 of each size. So is it akward if I do not put a size on the shirt
???? and I could use some other recommendations towards labels.

My other idea is a woven tag that I sew on the back of the shirt on the neckline! Which is better, or is it a matter of taste? And do I have 2 have a logo??? I am throwing out a lot at everyone. I just want 2 say Thanks 4 this site! I feel more on the right track...any help would be great pullease thanx again

·
Registered
268 Posts
I found this site about 4 hours ago and I am addicted!!! So many questions are being answred and I am learning so much. I just learned last week that I had to take my tags off and replace them with my own label! Today prior to finding this site I was looking for companies that make heat transfer labels. here is my problem: 1000 is the minimum order I am getting a white background and black writing that would work perfect for white and black shirts. The problem is if i want 2 put a size on my label i have 2 order 1000 of each size. So is it akward if I do not put a size on the shirt
???? and I could use some other recommendations towards labels.

My other idea is a woven tag that I sew on the back of the shirt on the neckline! Which is better, or is it a matter of taste? And do I have 2 have a logo??? I am throwing out a lot at everyone. I just want 2 say Thanks 4 this site! I feel more on the right track...any help would be great pullease thanx again
You can buy little size tabs and have them sewn into the side seam or neck of your t-shirt.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts