T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a used Hooptech ICTCS2 chassis and all the hoops today and the chassis itself arrived with one of the arms severely bent. (Happened in transit with UPS) I need to get the arm replaced and was wondering if anyone knows of replacement parts for this system. I tried contacting Hooptech and I have only gotten an answering machine. Sent an email and have not heard back. I can't even file a claim with UPS until I can find out if replacement parts are available.

Any information will be helpful.

Thank you,
Sue

·
Registered
638 Posts
Sue,

I'm not sure what number you are calling, try 513-829-7768. They are a fairly small company but will get back to you. I'm sure they will sell the parts you need. Is it just the flat metal plate that adapts the clamp to your machine? Which machine? I have a bunch of these plates for Melco machines left over from bygone days.(5

Mark

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Yes, that is the number we called. Hopefully they will reply Monday. No, it is not the flat plate adapter. It is the arm that the plate bolts too. It's the side that has the lever that raises and lowers the hoop. I think the arm actually has to thread onto the lever to attach it to the chassis. It actually came with the plates for a SWF but my machine is a Melco Amaya so I can't use the ones he left on the chassis.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts