T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My problem is I have an overstock of designer/ blank T shirts that I would like to sell off. I have come up with 2 answers but I don't know which one would be more feasible. Either I can take all of the T's and brand them and try to sell them to retail stores (which will take longer than I want ) or Simply try to find a broker to sell them off for me ( which I don't even know where to begin to find anyone that is reputable).

Thanks

Ira

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
...yeah! often new blank brands end up in the cut-out end of the t-spectrum. I would get a hold of a jobber and sell them all in one shot.

Of course it depends on what brand it is.
Is it worth it to carry the overhead on stocking them over a long period of time ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are jobber's and how would I get in contact with a one ? I do not think that it is worth it to stock over a long period because I will be expecting another shipment soon. The quality of the product is not a question it all because if you ever heard of luxe- T.... It equals them !

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
You need to have posted fifteen posts first in order to post in the classifieds.

What kind of quantity of overstock?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I think there are companies that buy overstock (can't think of the name of the "type" of company though to help you search), but I have seen emails from companies offering to buy my overstock and overruns.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the help !! It took a little time but I heading in the right direction. I leave you as I came...In peace !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts