T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help. Brand new on here. Stumbled across it looking for reviews of printmojo and e-shirt.com. I am looking to start selling t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, etc. Just like everyone else on here. BUT b/c I live in Northern NJ and have a 17 month old daughter and a stay at home mom b/c day care is outrageous, i dont have much income if any to use and was looking at printmojo and eshirt as a way of designing and having them sell my shirts until i am able to get things going. Any ideas/info/help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys/gals!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the responses. I am in the process of looking into the different processes, heat transfer, screen printing, etc. Anyone have opinions on which is better? My buddy and I figured the best way to get going is to send our designs to be printed and then throw them out to friends/family for their opinions. Trying to find printer that has good quality t's and another one for hats.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.