T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a Screen Printing shop in Texas, I recently did some business with RyansScreen Supply. Help me spread the word that this company is not the place to buy anything. The Sales Staff does not have a clue of what they are doing. I was lied to, and they are just brokers for other companies. Go strieght to the manufacture to buy any equipment or supplies. They will rip you off, and you will lose money waiting on delivery. Lynn Ryan is a Liar. Denise Ryan is also a liar. Please help me spread the word and put these guys who are bad for the screen printing world out of business.

Happy Printing and may God Bless

HUE

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Clearly we're not going to help you libel a company we've never heard of.

It's likely that Rodney will delete this thread, but in case not...

Unsupported, not to mention unsophisticated, statements like "[name] is a liar" are potentially illegal (or grounds for legal action at any rate), and certainly ineffectual. You've hardly won me over to your point of view.

Instead of your first post on a forum being about how much you hate such & such a company and everyone who works for them, why don't you just talk about your bad experience and why it wasn't a satisfactory experience for you?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Solmu

No calling people names in America is not cause for legal action. And the reasons are listed in the first Post....And to Rodney...I am gone ................................what the hell is this forum for.........to tell each other what great t-shirts we have...plz...

outa here...hue

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
huetact said:
And to Rodney...I am gone ................................what the hell is this forum for

Here's what the forum is for:

T-ShirtForums.com is a friendly environment for sharing and researching t-shirt information. T-Shirt merchants and t-shirt buyers are encouraged to participate by asking questions about anything t-shirt related and/or answering questions about their area of t-shirt expertise.

.........to tell each other what great t-shirts we have...plz...
outa here...hue
No, actually we don't allow self promotion in the forums.

However, when you signed up for the forums, you agreed to the rules of our forum, including:

No Company Bashing

Please do not use the forums to bash or trash another t-shirt company. If you have an issue or complaint with a particular company, please direct it to that company's customer service channels. Although we may provide forums for discussing a particular company's products or services, we are not to be considered the official support forums for that company. Posts like "company X sucks" or "company Y's products are cheap" or "company Z's customer service is rude" may be edited or removed. You may of course respond truthfully to other member's questions about a company's products or services, however, please do so in a professional manner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts