T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm back with another T-shirt related dilemma. Well my mom is heavily involved in promotion for a reggaeton artist (You can view his myspace here). She was put in charge of getting some tshirts for promotion and they need 100. She doesn't really know much about the t-shirt business and neither do i to be honest. What I'm looking for is someplace that i can order 100 shirts from in varying sizes S, M, L, XL (25 each) prefeably black. The design I could provide and do myself. My mother would prefer if the design could take the whole shirt up but i had to explain to her that isn't likely as its not easy to do a full scale design on the shirt in bulk. They have provided a budget for her and she would like to have them as soon as possible. So any suggestions on a place that will fulfill my order?

Thanks in Advance as your help is greatly appreciated!

· Registered
9,955 Posts
I would consider 100 a mimimum order for large format printing rather than a large order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.