T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a customer who is requesting some fonts that I can't find.

They are "Kalinga & Segoe". From what I am told they come with photoshop cs2. I have cs2 and cs3 and I don't find them.

Anyone know of any substitutes?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Free fonts | Download fonts has a free download of Segoe

I have CS3 and kalinga is in there. Would you like me to email you the font?
That would be great! Do you have the Segoe font also?
By the way where did you find them on cs3. The only fonts I have in photoshop are the windows based ones. Are these some fonts that maybe got missed during the install.

Thanks
Mike
[email protected]

·
Administrator
14,649 Posts
That would be great! Do you have the Segoe font also?
By the way where did you find them on cs3. The only fonts I have in photoshop are the windows based ones. Are these some fonts that maybe got missed during the install.

Thanks
Mike
[email protected]
Sent.

Kalinga was listed in my fonts list in Photoshop. I had never heard of the font before, so it must have downloaded with CS3. But Segoe was not there.

If you still have your install disks, perhaps there is a font folder you can look at.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sent.

Kalinga was listed in my fonts list in Photoshop. I had never heard of the font before, so it must have downloaded with CS3. But Segoe was not there.

If you still have your install disks, perhaps there is a font folder you can look at.
Hey thanks Joe!

I looked on the cs3 install disk and there is a fonts folder but they must be special adobe files as they don't make sense to me. I'll try a re-install and see if it ask me to install fonts, I don't remember it asking before but maybe I overlooked it.

Thanks
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts