T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i purchased a DTG from easy t printer.and the prints are not coming out 100% ,i watched some youtube video's that the t-shirts needs to be pre-treated though i am only printing whites for now,still not coming out clear as should and seems to be some different colour inks on the edge of image namely red.i went through all the ink settings in the software it but still to no avail,also the ink stays wet for a really long time. any ideas?

· Registered
1,000 Posts
Lawrence,

If the prints are blurry you need to add another spacer under the shirt board to get the t-shirt surface within 2mm to 3mm of the white bar in the front of the printer. This will fix the blur and colors on the side of the image.

The ink will be wet until cured with a heat press for 90 seconds at 350 degrees F.

Thank you,
Andy

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx, it work a little but now it keeps jamming, and the orange paper jam light keeps coming on. also it doesnt print the blue ink, i tried readjusting the tray with the inks and the configuration settings but it refuses to print blue ink, and lines are showing up in the prints.

· Registered
15 Posts
same thing here, I recommend you watch many videos and read enough information on the printing dtg, I have tried many many calls and emails to the persons involved in t easy printer but not supported in my language and English are generally unresponsive to all my questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.