T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I recently opened a session with a designer and am currently facing one major problem. My design is a parody of the Jack Daniel's logo which is an oblong shape.

However, I was hoping to use PrintMojo but their max design size is 12"x14" while my current one is 11"x17". Does anyone know any fulfillment service that would be able to match my needs, or even one that goes beyond PM's limits. Time is of the essence guys any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I had hired a lawyer to make sure the design was legal, I was told that not enough of the original design/concept is being referenced for them to warrant a lawsuit due to copyright.

p.s. I have plenty of other designs that don't fit those perimeters.

· Registered
2,986 Posts
A lot of shops could fullfill your order, mine included, however your problem most likely would be shops that don't want to be in risk of infringement in printing it.
Parody or not, you are certainly open to being sued for copyright infringement.
You need to contact a lawyer that specializes in copyrights and trademarks before moving forward.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.