T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have these heat transfer inkjet paper for color shirts. When I try peeling it, it leaves the white layer on top. Why doesn't the side with the ink stay on the shirt?:confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so you are saying to take off the back cover and use like a wax paper N the white should burn on to the shirt? ill try that..

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
You don't say what paper you are using but if you are using a transfer for darks...normally make sure you print on the right side and then peel off the backing and lay the transfer on the shirt, then teflon and press. If the image has white around what you want to press, you will have to trim around the image wo you won't have a white box around the image... go to youtube and do a search for badalou's videos...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you for the help. i think i am getting it. i peeled off the back of the paper once i printed it. also cut out the white edges. i dont have teflon paper. i will write it down in my things to get list.. i tried using the back paper that came with the heat transfer paper and it got stuck to it. hopefully when i get the teflon it works out.

·
Registered
82 Posts
thank you for the help. i think i am getting it. i peeled off the back of the paper once i printed it. also cut out the white edges. i dont have teflon paper. i will write it down in my things to get list.. i tried using the back paper that came with the heat transfer paper and it got stuck to it. hopefully when i get the teflon it works out.
Ive always used the silicon paper with the dark trnsfer paper, the silicon sticks to the print and then you peel it off after it cools
You may want to check w/ who you got the paper from and ask them If you can use teflon
You can buy parchment paper from your local grocery store wich works just as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts