T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a cafepress store for a while but haven't sold much at all. I know that my promotional efforts are weak to non-existent but I'm not sure what to do. I would really appreciate it if someone who knows what they're doing could give me a nudge in the right direction. I don't have a website, don't know html and don't have a lot of time on my hands between work and family.

Slap Graphics

Thanks,

Tim

· Registered
6 Posts
Hey tim. i hear ya and i know its really difficult to get a sale unless you spend a whole lot of time marketing and spreading the word, you can however get a free website, im using Website Builder | Create a Free Website | Wix.com and bought a domain but if you dont want the domain thats fine also Webs - Make a free website, get free hosting does free websites and you dont need to know any html or flash to use these sites. also look into search engines and stuff or even make a facebook page to share your shop with friends. not sure if any of this will help but :) goodluck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.