T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i'm new in this forum and i have a question, i'm about to start my brand and i need a high quality print which i've seen on a hoodie that i have that's from h&m. it's not glossy and it doesn't seems like every print on t-shirts, the fades on the print looks too good and it's just what i need because my designs have a lot of gradients and stuff. I need to know how is called this print method or material that is used for this print, I'll leave the photo of the exact hoodie print i mentioned before Printed Hoodie

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
The most durable and consistent print you can get would be screen printing. That "It" print could be a 3 or 4 color halftone screen print. It looks to be halftoned, so that suggests it is a screen print, as POD/DTG prints usually aren't. Google "Halftone Screen Print" for general information on how that is done. Of course, being screen printed means you have to print a certain minimum quantity in order for it to be affordable, but at the right volume it would cost less than POD. Screen printing cost depends in part on the number of colors/screens used in a design, so the more units you spread that cost across, the lower the per-unit cost.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The most durable and consistent print you can get would be screen printing. That "It" print could be a 3 or 4 color halftone screen print. It looks to be halftoned, so that suggests it is a screen print, as POD/DTG prints usually aren't. Google "Halftone Screen Print" for general information on how that is done. Of course, being screen printed means you have to print a certain minimum quantity in order for it to be affordable, but at the right volume it would cost less than POD. Screen printing cost depends in part on the number of colors/screens used in a design, so the more units you spread that cost across, the lower the per-unit cost.
thx u so much, you helped me a lot <3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts