T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some one please help? I am sublimating cups and realized, after printing out my design, that there is a faint dark square in the background of my design, what a waste of paper :( I can't see it on screen only when it prints. Can some one help me remove this background? I need to get these cups done this weekend for shipment Monday.

Thanks,

Deborah

Attachments

· Registered
1,276 Posts
cant see it in what you posted. Use wireframe view to see what is there. It is probably the background from the truck image.

you will likely have to "edit bitmap" to crop out the background from around the truck bitmap.

You can also use the bezier tool to trace the outline of the truck and then insert the image into that curve using "powerclip" tool.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can some one please help? I am sublimating cups and realized, after printing out my design, that there is a faint dark square in the background of my design, what a waste of paper :( I can't see it on screen only when it prints. Can some one help me remove this background? I need to get these cups done this weekend for shipment Monday.

Thanks,

Deborah
Yea solved it myself!

Thanks,

Deborah

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.