T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,
Hello everyone I am wondering if anyone can help me on printing a gang sheet. I know that I am supposed to just set up and add multiples to a sheet in my photo software but I cannot figure out how to do it. I am using the betta version of Photo Shop Cs6. If any kind soul is able to tell me where I go to set this up I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Karen in MA

· Registered
11 Posts
Not completely sure about CS6 but in older versions you first need to make sure your canvas size is large enough to hold mulitple items (I would set this to a little smaller than your output material). This should be under the image menu...canvas size. Then you should be able to do a select all, copy, paste how ever many times you need to fill your page...moving each one around on the page wherever you want it placed. Keep this in mind..I don't have CS6 and and I don't have my production machine with me to even look at my version of Photoshop but I am pretty sure this should get you what you need. Good Luck!!

· Registered
6,579 Posts
Good morning,
Hello everyone I am wondering if anyone can help me on printing a gang sheet. I know that I am supposed to just set up and add multiples to a sheet in my photo software but I cannot figure out how to do it. I am using the betta version of Photo Shop Cs6. If any kind soul is able to tell me where I go to set this up I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Karen in MA
Use layers and make your canvas size big enough to hold all your individual images. Place each on it's own layer and then use the nudge tool to put into non overlaping locations. The advantage of layers is that only the image on the layer is effected when moving around without effecting other images since they are on their own layers.

A better pgm for this kind of thing is Corel Draw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.