T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone ... thank you in advance for your help ... I haven't been around in ages and just thinking of getting back into the tshirt business again! My niece joined a small local group and they want tshirts made for doing parades this summer ... she is in charge of ordering them, so she come to me lol and I am coming to all of you ... THE EXPERTS!!! They are looking for black (not sure why when they are very hot in the sun) tight fit female tshirts with silver letters (Govenaires Colorguard) on two lines across the chest or however she wants to design them! Have several question ... first what would be the best tshirt? second ... do you think that would look ok black tshirt with silver lettering? third ... what is best vinyl or plastisol? fourth ... where is the best place to get the vinyl or plastisol done (I can press them)? fifth ... would 2 inch letters work ok? if so, what size shirt should you increase the letters (ie 2X or 3x)?

Also, anyone know where to get plastisol or vinyl cut to make tshirts for dart teams? I am constantly asked for them. I have only done photographic tshirts ... never done vinyl ... maybe its time to get a vinyl cutter hehehe!

Thanks again in advance for your help ... you guys are the best!!!

Jody

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.