T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am a new member to the forums. I want to surprise my father with a t-shirt of his former business but the logo design no longer exists. It was a local fish service store. I have a shirt from when the business still existed, but thats about it. The existing shirt has no trademark or copyright emblem on the logo. Is there anyway I can get this design to make a bigger shirt? Any suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
The existing shirt has no trademark or copyright emblem on the logo.
Copyright applies automatically, so the work is copyrighted.

Is there anyway I can get this design to make a bigger shirt?
Yes. Fairly easy done from a photo... the better the photo the easier it is.
Technically you need permission from the copyright owner to do this ;)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
These images aren't too good. They are taken at an angle and the print is breaking up. If you'd like to print it yourself I'd suggest finding the font used in the logo (I think it might be 'Langdon Regular' ) and lay out the text in your graphics software.

The 3 fishes can be easily vectorised from your supplied images and added to the design.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Easy 5 minute job, so here it is...
The small image is identical to the large one. All I did for this one is cut it from the large one.
View attachment 272655

Here are the vector (.svg) files you need to the printer:
You have 24h to download the files... They will be deleted after that.
I hope your dad likes the surprise.
He's gonna love it, thank you so much. Means more than you know!

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a new member to the forums. I want to surprise my father with a t-shirt of his former business but the logo design no longer exists. It was a local fish service store. I have a shirt from when the business still existed, but thats about it. The existing shirt has no trademark or copyright emblem on the logo. Is there anyway I can get this design to make a bigger shirt? Any suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated!
I am a graphic designer and have been for a long time - I am now semi-retired - my specialty has been recreating art for thsirt printers. I will be more than happy to help you - I would need a copy of the logo you are wanting to put on the shirt - you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I am a graphic designer and have been for a long time - I am now semi-retired - my specialty has been recreating art for thsirt printers. I will be more than happy to help you - I would need a copy of the logo you are wanting to put on the shirt - you can email me at [email protected]
the logo is in post #5
the finished artwork has been posted by TABOB in post #11

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try DesignAShirt.com you can upload your image choose your shirt size color snd pay snd ship on the site. It is a family owned business too so you get the personal touch

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.