T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help with regards to l1800 dtf printer. After 2 prints my whites starts fading and printing in lines and not solid. I run 2 head clean and then it starts printing normally and I have to repeat the cycle. Any advice how to fix the issue as this was never the case.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Need some help with regards to l1800 dtf printer. After 2 prints my whites starts fading and printing in lines and not solid. I run 2 head clean and then it starts printing normally and I have to repeat the cycle. Any advice how to fix the issue as this was never the case.
Guessing your ink is separating. Is this just the first 2 prints after not printing a couple days? Are you shaking your carts? Running a CISS?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guessing your ink is separating. Is this just the first 2 prints after not printing a couple days? Are you shaking your carts? Running a CISS?
[/QUOTE
Im doing all the necessary maintenance daily. Shaking tanks, running a head clean and occasionally a power flush. Even cleaning the head every 2 weeks. I have printed 300 a3 sheets. I'm starting to assume that my print head might need to be replaced.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have the same problem here:
Wood Grey Shade Automotive exterior Vehicle door

The nozzle check is perfect and the print head is new. Doing the daily routines for 6 months without such an issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have seen a video of a guy that lightly extracts ink out of the print head with a syringe. Says it gets clumps in it sometimes. Might be worth a shot. My 1800 does decent but I would like to see better whites on my prints. It always seems to have a slight bleed to whatever color shirt it is on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have seen a video of a guy that lightly extracts ink out of the print head with a syringe. Says it gets clumps in it sometimes. Might be worth a shot. My 1800 does decent but I would like to see better whites on my prints. It always seems to have a slight bleed to whatever color shirt it is on.

Please I need help, I've not been able to print anything with my l1800 since I bought it,I'm confused

1 - 8 of 8 Posts